We haven't taken many pictures of videos lately and I guess that is why I haven't thought about posting anything. But I did get a cute picture of J3 few days ago that I wanted to share.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
It's Been A Whilie
It's been almost two months since I've posted anything. I've let the time slip by. At the end of August the boys started school and as has become the custom, Jill takes pictures of the boys on their first day.

We haven't taken many pictures of videos lately and I guess that is why I haven't thought about posting anything. But I did get a cute picture of J3 few days ago that I wanted to share.
We haven't taken many pictures of videos lately and I guess that is why I haven't thought about posting anything. But I did get a cute picture of J3 few days ago that I wanted to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment