Later that night we went up on the roof to watch the fireworks. This was the first time we tried this. It was fun, but unfortunately there was a big tree right in the way. I guess next year it's back to driving over to watch them.
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Fourth of July
On the weekend of the 4th we put together the boys' new loft beds. I have to say I'm pretty jealous. They have drafting desks underneath them and clip on reading lights up top. It really made their rooms bigger. Jill did a great job finding these.

Later that night we went up on the roof to watch the fireworks. This was the first time we tried this. It was fun, but unfortunately there was a big tree right in the way. I guess next year it's back to driving over to watch them.
Later that night we went up on the roof to watch the fireworks. This was the first time we tried this. It was fun, but unfortunately there was a big tree right in the way. I guess next year it's back to driving over to watch them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment