I've been working on the computer lately, wiping it clean and reinstalling all the programs because it has been running real slow lately and programs have been hanging etc etc. Anyway...Jordy decided he wanted to have some leftover pizza for lunch. We got a new microwave about a month ago and the boys are still learning how to use its controls. He meant to put the pizza in for 20 seconds but instead put it in for 2 minutes and walked away.
I was busily copying files on the computer when I heard the smoke detector go off. I ran into the kitchen and it was thick with smoke! That's a pretty freaky experience when you see all that smoke but don't know where it is coming from. I was proud of the boys because they did exactly what I've trained them to do when the smoke detector goes off...they run to our designated place outside the house and wait. Needless to say the pizza was not salvageable nor was the plate.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment