1. Some updated pictures of the doll house Mom has been working on for J3. I'm amazed at what all she's been able to make out of ordinary things. Here are some pictures. The first one is the construction stage of most of the decorations. Cardboard and clay and a little paint...that's pretty much it...oh and some old gift bags for the wallpaper.
2. Today J2 was wanting to help mom with some of the detail work and she wasn't really on board with that. Below is the actual conversation that took place.
J2: Can I help with that?
Mom: No, not with this.
J2: Then what can I do?
Mom: Why don't you get some more boxes and you can make a doll house of your own.
J2: But Jolie can't play with 2 doll houses.
Mom: Then make it for you.
J2: But boys don't play with doll houses.
Mom: Then don't make it a "doll" house.
J2: Rock star house?
Mom: Sure.
J2: Ok (as he runs out of the room).
No comments:
Post a Comment