Ok...I didn't really just find out. But it is apparent that mom is the source of J2's creativity. The Sponge Bob Pumpkin is hers and the pirate pumpkin (which is what he's going to be for Halloween) is his. The impressive thing is that he did this all by himself with no help what so ever. We're both constantly blown away with how creative he can be and how good he is getting to be at expressing that creativity.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Now I Know Where It Comes From
Ok...I didn't really just find out. But it is apparent that mom is the source of J2's creativity. The Sponge Bob Pumpkin is hers and the pirate pumpkin (which is what he's going to be for Halloween) is his. The impressive thing is that he did this all by himself with no help what so ever. We're both constantly blown away with how creative he can be and how good he is getting to be at expressing that creativity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment