I've got a little catching up to do for the past couple of weeks.
I was called at work on January 6th and told that J2 decided on his own to wash the dishes all by himself so that they wouldn't get dry and hard to clean for mommy. I was very proud of him and when I came home I gave him this 'award' and a bag of starburst. Needless to say he was happier about the starburst.
I was called at work on January 6th and told that J2 decided on his own to wash the dishes all by himself so that they wouldn't get dry and hard to clean for mommy. I was very proud of him and when I came home I gave him this 'award' and a bag of starburst. Needless to say he was happier about the starburst.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
No comments:
Post a Comment