Saturday, December 29, 2007

Grand Opening!

I've had pictures on Flickr now for a while but I felt like it was only telling half the story sometimes. Plus our digital camera takes videos and we've taken a bunch over the past year or two, but the files are WAY too big to email. Then it finally dawned on me that I could post the videos on a blog like my cousin has done in the past. So that is what I'm going for with this site. Feel free to let me know that you're seeing the videos ok (or not).

I'm kind of weirded out about putting the kids names on the internet, so for the purposes of this site I will just refer to them as J1, J2, and J3.

This is a video of J3 watching her mobile.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

No comments: